Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Salon Mommy

I completed a layout during yesterday and today's naptimes (and last night's lack of a new episode of "House"). I used the Perfect Day paper pack, which really isn't so much my favorite. I'm not a fan of the striped paper or the floral in it... I just have had a hard time pairing them the the other papers in the pack, which I generally do like quite a bit. I also used some of the coordinating stickers, which I really never used. I only have them because they came in my kit.

Anyway, here's what I came up with... layout concept comes from Cherish ("Dynamic Design", I think).




Supplies Used:
  • Perfect Day Paper Pack
  • Perfect Day Stickease
  • Black cardstock
  • Sorbet Ink
  • Black Ink
  • Friendship Alphabets (large and small)
  • White Daisy Just Blooms
  • Sorbet Ribbon Rounds
  • Connections Club Metal Tokens
  • Connections Club Rub-Ons

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I would've never known you struggled with the paper pairing up. You've done great. It really flows and the papers really do look good together.

It's also fun that you have such a fun subject. You are both adorable.