Friday, August 14, 2009

Bella Makes Beautiful Cards

Wednesday night I held a card workshop. Four friends and cusomters came over and made 20 cards (2 each of 10 designs) using the "Just Becuase" workshop from the new Wishes Card Confidence book and the Bella paper packet.
Here are 8 of the cards we made that night... I've left out two because they're not finished yet...

Supplies Used:

  • Bella Paper Pack
  • I Am Stamp Set from Tickled Pink Promo
  • Cottage Floral Stamp Set
  • Playful Flourishes Stamp Set
  • Playful Petals Stamp Set
  • Hollyhock Dash ribbon
  • Sparkles
  • Creme Brule Ink
  • Smokey Plum Ink
  • Olive Ink
  • Vanilla Cream Ink
  • Hollyhock Ink

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Thanks for doing these. I got mine finished now. How cool. Thank you. They are gorgeous!

Debra said...

Too Cute - I really wish I knew how to stamp...is it difficult? I stick to basic scrapbooking so far.

Thanks for stopping by A Frugal Friend!

Vanessa said...

i love these! wished i lived closer! i love those workshops!