Wednesday, September 16, 2009

No Peeking, Mom!

So for Mother's Day I promised my mom hand-made cards. She's been asking for years at every gift giving occasion and I finally feel like I could actually make her some that I would be pleased with. She wanted blank any-occasion appropriate cards. Now, if I ignore the fact that Mothers Day was only about 900 months ago (its an estimate), I am pleased with what I have ready to give her.


These use Perfect Day (the damasky paper) and Key to My Heart (stripe) paper packs, chocolate grosgrain and sorbet stitch ribbon and Fancy Cuts Botanicals (which I love... I need another pack!) plus a past Connections Club reward, some Window Charms and a few random embellishments. What do you think?

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Those turned out beautiful. I love them all.

Anonymous said...

Add (Blog Links) to your blog and share links with your visitors and friends. Blog Links will do all the work and keep it up. Blog Links:is a Free service that lets you add your blog link to multiple blog sites.
Or(Click Here) to enter your link and view the entire list of links.