Saturday, January 2, 2010

Event Calendar

Several months ago my mom purchased an Event Calendar from me. And since then it has been sitting on her cork board, all lonely, unloved and unadorned. As her Christmas gift, I remedied the situation.

I was really excited about this project... I got to use quite a few pieces of "paper candy" from a swap that I hosted way back in March. I have two baby wipes tubs fulls of these little candies, so it was nice to actually use some of them.

I based a lot of these designs off the of 3x3 card layouts in Wishes and Originals and I also lifted several ideas from other CTMH consultants on the consultant bulletin boards. Jen Rubio, in particular, has a great workshop that she shared online. It provided a jumping point for my project.

Paper pack(s): Aspen
Stamp set(s): Snow Friends, Christmas Scripts (retired)
Paper pack(s): Thats Amore
Stamp set(s): Thoughtful Seasons
Paper pack(s): Magic Moments, Evensong
Stamp set(s): Festivities (retired)
Paper pack(s): Daydream
Stamp Set(s): Bunny Love, Festivities (retired)
Paper pack(s): Bella, Hydrenga Cardstock
Stamp set(s): May Word Puzzle (retired) and ? on the flower...
Paper pack(s): Everday Celebrations (retired CC)
Stamp set(s): June Word Puzzle (retired)
Paper pack(s): Rough & Tumble (retired)
Stamp set(s): Vintage USA
Paper pack(s): Magic Moments
Stamp set(s): August Word Puzzle, June Word Puzzle (both retired)
Paper pack(s): Key to My Heart (retired CC)
Stamp set(s): September Word Puzzle (retired)
Paper pack(s): Enchanted (retired), Game On
Stamp Set(s): Boo-tiful (retired)
Paper pack(s): Enchanted (retired), Chocolate Cardstock
Stamp set(s): Fabulous Fall (retired)
Paper pack(s): Evensong
Stamp set(s): Evergreen, Festivities (retired)

2 comments:

Tammy said...

How fun! These are cute. They look great.

Jen Rubio said...

Beautiful job Rosie!! I love each and every page you've come up with - how inspiring!