Saturday, February 28, 2009

Allison's Thumb-sucking Day

Allison sucked her thumb for about a day. I wouldn't even call it a full day... more like a few hours of that day she discovered her thumb and decided that it might make a good sucking toy.



Papers here are not CTMH... the background is from Die Cuts With a View (DCWV) Glitter Stack (thanks Emily!), some DCWV cardstock and the hot pink is from Provo Crafts Slab 5 (I think it was 5).

I completed this layout at another crop last night. Sadly, in 5 hours, it was the only layout I really got completed. I did get another layout partly put together (paper and photos, no title, no embellies) but I'm not sure how I feel about it. I had a hard time with inspiration last night. Partly its the photos I have to work with, partly its the papers. I'm thinking I need to treat myself and order some paper packs from my wishlist. I think I'd really like "Lets Get Together," "Stardust" and "Its a Guy Thing" (for the new baby boy to come). I also like most of the papers in the "Paper Garden" and "Sweet Pea" packs... and "Boom-di-ada" has really grown on me lately.

Hmm... maybe it is time to switch gears on my scrap subject for a while... I think I'll print some 8x10s of Allison each month, then move on to our trip to Europe. How great would it be to actually FINISH an event? Maybe I should think more about my wedding scrapbook too while I'm at it...

No comments: