Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Nap for Two

New layout! I started playing with this last Sunday and had to let it sit and stew most of the week... its been a busy week. I used to complain that it took me 2 or 3 hours to do one layout... I kind of yearn for those days now. Anyway, here's what I finally landed on...



I had some trouble embellishing it at first, but I got some great feedback from some fellow CTMH consultants on our consultants artwork board. They encouraged me to add some pink into the layout since there is so much pink the the picture. Never would have thought of that on my own! I love how it turned out.


Supplies Used:
*all CTMH unless otherwise noted*
  • Fairy Tale Paper Pack (retired)
  • Simple Alphabet Dimensional Elements (retired)
  • Garden Green Ink
  • Spot on Backgrounds
  • Fresh Shapes Dimensional Elements
  • Just Blooms Big Pinks
  • Just Blooms White Daisy
  • Blush Polka Dot Ribbon (retired)
  • Alphabet Beads (Westrim Crafts)
  • Buttons (Archivers)
  • Safety Pins (JoAnn Fabrics)

1 comment:

Traci said...

Oh that is sweet...I loved those days of naps for two. My boy is three and I still sometimes nap with him on weekends. Thanks for the trip down memory lane--and that's a great layout, too!