Thursday, August 26, 2010

Two more layouts

These are actually layouts that I worked on a few weeks ago, but hadn't yet titled, journaled or embellished. And now they are done. For your viewing pleasure...


100% Cute, 100% Boy. I'm in in love with where I had to place the "100%" on the B, but I didn't trust my first placement, and by the time I realized my mistake I had too much VersaMark on the thing to put it where I wanted it and I ran out of patience after 15 hours of drying time and the heat gun. Oh well. I still like this page. Paper pack is "Rough and Tumble" (retired) and the layout comes from Reflections (the left hand page is a "Title Topper" and the right is a "Side Bar", I think). I used a faux stitching technique around the edges of my Outdoor Denim cardstock. I love how it turned out. Totally done, including journaling. I didn't have much to say about these photos... I just like them becuase he looked so darned cute, so the journaling (little tags on the right hand page) jsut has his name, the month the photos were taken (I'm not organized enough to know the day) and his age at the time. Works for me!


Welcome Sweet Baby. I've had these baby themed vellum stickers for a long time, and this layout seemed as good a project as any to use them on. I was otherwise stuck for how to title this, so I was happy to come across these stickers again. The paper is from last year's National Stamping Month "Everyday Celebrations" card kit and the layout is Cherish "Gallery Collection". Just a little bit of stamped journaling with his name, date of birth and birth weight and its done. I like how it turned out, overall. Most of all, I'm glad its done and neither the photos nor the partly finished layout will be hanging out on my desk any longer.

1 comment:

Kristina Clemens said...

These are so great...I pay someone from Etsy to do my scrapbook pages, because I'm just not very good at it. Your work is beautiful
Kristina J.